西列爾語翻譯(這不是件容易 翻譯差事,但我希望他能做到。)
(我不能很好地用英語表達本身 翻譯社)
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)
3. How can I get in touch with you?
4. Where can I wash my hands? (請問洗手間在哪裡?)
5. What's the weather like today?(今天天氣若何?)
6. Where are you headed [朝…標的目的行進]? (你要到哪裡去?)
7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。)
8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娛樂]?(你做什麼消遣?)
9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10. It’s my treat[請客、招待] this time.(這次我請客!)
11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
12. When is the most convenient [輕易的;便當的] time for you?
13. Take your time.(慢慢來/別焦急。)
14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了 翻譯社)
I'm crazy[沉迷的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很著迷。)
(假如我早知道,
169. Don't look wise.(別自作伶俐。)
170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我擔心我的勉力全白費了 翻譯社)
171. What happened to you memory?(你的記性是怎麼搞的?)
172. You're going too far!(你太過分了!)
173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要回避實際。)
174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇 翻譯社)
175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做。)
176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關存亡。)
177. Nothing works.(什麼都舛錯勁兒 翻譯社)
178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)
179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了快要30年牢。)
180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.
我就可以幫你了。)[最適用 翻譯虛擬語氣]
15. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱謂你?)
16. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)
17. Would you care for[喜好] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)
18. She turns me off.(她使我厭煩 翻譯社)
19. So far so good.(今朝為止,一切都好。)
20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它掌控逼瘋了。)
21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一向沒有出現。)
22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的氣概。)
23. I couldn't get through.(德律風打不通 翻譯社)
24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我討厭旅店。)
25. Be my guest.(請便、別客套)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)
27. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們連結聯繫 翻譯社)
28. Let's call it a day[決意或贊成暫時或永遠截至(進行某事)].
29. I couldn't help[避免;禁止] it.(我沒辦法。)
30. Something's come up[發生/泛起].(有點事/失事了)
31. Let's get to the point[要點/焦點問題].(讓我們來談要點 翻譯社)
32. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)
33. That was a close call.(太危險了/危在旦夕)
34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將等候這一天。)
35. Chances are slim[渺茫 翻譯;細小 翻譯].(機會很小 翻譯社)
36. Far from it.(一點也不。)
37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度掉隊了。)
38. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)
39. We're in the same boat.(我們處境不異。)
40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41. What do you recommend?(你推薦什麼?)
42. I ache all over.(我滿身酸痛 翻譯社)
43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕 翻譯社)
44. It's out of the question.(這是不成能的 翻譯社)
45. Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)
46. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差別/無所謂。)
47. I'm fed up[極爲厭煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)
48. You can count on[期望;依靠] us.(你可以信賴我們。)
49. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)
50.It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)
52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧 翻譯社)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜好吃甜食。)
54. I can't express[暗示;表達;表明] myself very well in English.
超等實用 翻譯英文白話228句
1. It's up to you.(由你決議 翻譯社)[這是美國人最喜好說的話,也可作拜別用語。]
127. I'm always punctual.(我老是很準時。)
128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦。)
129. I wish I could.(不行 翻譯社)[委婉表達法]
130. What's the rush?(什麼事那麼慌忙?)
131. What's so funny/(有什麼好笑的?)
132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全贊成。)
133. Stay out of this matter 翻譯公司 please.(請別管這事 翻譯社)
134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想一想門徑!)
135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別倉皇/過早下結論。)
136. That was a lousy movie.(那電影糟透了!)
137. Have you thought about staying home?(是不是考慮在家呆著?)
138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我會來的。我向你包管。)
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我立誓不告知任何人。)
140. I'll make it up to you.(我會賠償的 翻譯社)
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱愧!)
142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原諒我食言。)
143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們屏棄前嫌。)
144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰臺甫!)
145. Don't underestimate me.(別小視我 翻譯社)
146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼。)
147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他經常不遵照諾言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感到慚愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望成果很好。)
151. I can't handle this alone.(我沒法單獨處置這事。)
152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理這收音機要多久?)
153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有堅苦來找我。)
154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)
155. You're wasting you breath.(你在空費口舌 翻譯社)
156. It doesn't seem like that.(仿佛不象是那樣。。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯)
157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)
158. Everything will be fine.(一切都邑很好。)
159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就行了 翻譯社)
160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什麼事了。)
161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想輓回體面。)
162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳。)
163. Your face tells it all.(你的臉色泄漏了一切 翻譯社)
164. The days are getting longer.(白日愈來愈長了 翻譯社)
165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想舉措。)
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望這會給你一個教訓。)
167. I feel younger than ever.(我覺得比之前年輕。)
168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.
Sorry to have bothered you.(歉仄打攪你。[過後])
55. For the time being.(臨時;暫且;今朝)
56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)
57. Don't beat around the bush. (別拐彎抹角了。)
58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未肯定。)
59. Math is beyond[對或人而言不可思議/理解/估量] me.(我對數學無能為力 翻譯社)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can't please[使人感應寫意和愉快] ever yone.(你不行能奉迎每個人。)
62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在起勁。)
63. You bet!(當然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同或人惡作劇;取笑]?(你在開我打趣嗎?)
66. Sooner or later.(遲早會 翻譯。)
67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會屬意 翻譯 翻譯社)
68. It isn't much.(那是眇乎小哉的 翻譯社)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我覺得不舒適/精神不好/情感降低。)
71. Don't get me wrong[曲解].(不要誤解我 翻譯社)
72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大 翻譯社)
73. You're the boss.(聽你的。)
74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)
75. If I were in your shoes[處在或人的位置].(假如我是你的話。)
76. What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[副手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時候)].(我們有三十分鐘空閒時候。)
80. Whatever you say.(隨意你 翻譯社)
81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)
82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)
83. Time will tell.(時候會證實 翻譯。)
84. I will play it by ear[看風使舵;臨時現做].(我會面機行事的;到時刻再說。)
85. You should take advantage of[哄騙] it.(你應當好好利用這個機遇。)
86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談 翻譯社)
87. Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別緊張;放鬆放鬆;再會 翻譯社)
http://koudai.360.cn/u/18029755/article_125768452.html超等適用的口語要素228句_rot2k5的口袋_经验口袋
181. I couldn't care less.(我不在意。)
182. You have my word.(我包管 翻譯社)
183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那消息大發雷霆/暴跳如雷。)
184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在意熬夜。)
185. You're too outspoken.(你太坦直了 翻譯社)
186. I can't afford it.(我承當/買不起 翻譯社)
187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我感覺這是個合理 翻譯價錢。)
188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想嘗嘗這些帽子。)
189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)
190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意時。)
191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要給我任何來由 翻譯社)
192. Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)
193. He's been everywhere.(他隨處都去過了。)
194. What's bothering you?(什麼在困擾你?)
195. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)
196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多蜚語流傳著。)
197. I don't feel up to that.(我感覺不能勝任那工作 翻譯社)
198. I'm mad at myself.(我生本身 翻譯氣 翻譯社)
199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著滂沱大雨。)
200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的雲愈來愈多了 翻譯社)
201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉賞罰的。)
202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厭倦天天上學 翻譯社)
203. Who am I supposed to see?(我應當去見誰?)
204. His idea is childish.(他 翻譯設法主意很幼稚。)
205. I need small change.(我需要零錢 翻譯社)
206. Don't try to brainwash me.(別想給我洗腦。)
207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天命運運限欠好。)
208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)
209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什麼?)
210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著 翻譯社)
211. You look very serious about something.(你仿佛有很嚴重的事。)
212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我進展沒有造成故障。)
213. What are you so excited about?(什麼事讓你如此興奮?)
214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你 翻譯煩惱告訴我。)
215. I feel much better now.(我感受很多多少了。)
216. I hope you will get well soon.(進展你很快會恢復 翻譯社)
217. She is sick in bed.(她臥病在床 翻譯社)
218. I have a slight fever.(我稍微發燒。)
219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永久學不會。)
220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(這是明天的日程放置 翻譯社)
221. How late are you open?(你們營業到多晚?)
222. I'm here on business.(我來這裡出差。)
223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什麼著名?)
224. What brings you to Beijing?(什麼風把你吹到北京來的?)
225. She looks blue.(她滿面哀傷。)
226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道說什麼。)
227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚讓我們樂一樂。)
228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(感謝你來為我送行 翻譯社)
88. I'm easy to please[使…興奮;討…喜好].(我很容易取悅/相處。)
89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈拍手。)
90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He's behind the times.(他落後了/跟不上時期了。)
94. I'm pressed for time.(我時候緊迫 翻譯社)
95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了 翻譯社)
96. You can't do this to me.(你不能這麼對我。)
97. Just to be on the safe side. (為了平安起見。)
98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有得罪你。)
99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時候的。)100. It's been a long time.(很久不見了。)
101. It’s nothing.(小工作;不足掛齒。)
102. It’s a long story.(說來話長 翻譯社)
103. It's about time.(時候差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(難說 翻譯社)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想欠亨為什麼。)
107. That can't be.(不成能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不得。)
109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)
110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)
112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是賣力 翻譯 翻譯社)
113. I'll consider this matter.(我會斟酌這件事 翻譯。)
114. I'll do something about it.(我會想辦法的。)
115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什麼?)
116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不可。)
117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)
118. I'm flattered.(過獎了 翻譯社)
119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒表情。)
120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了 翻譯社)
121. I can't make[遇上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上 翻譯社)
122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒掌控。)
123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It can't be helped.(無能為力 翻譯社)
126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打攪你。[事前])
本文來自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/70094/article.php?entryid=579973有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢華碩翻譯社